We have a large airy "living" room and to complement this we have a special inglenook with fireplace for a more cozy space. Our spacious dining room provides an inviting area for sharing a meal with others. Our dietary department is second to none for the delicious home cooked meals served. They are able to meet any of your family member's special diet requirements as well.
Our facility follows the Eden Alternative Philosophy. You will find a more casual environment with plants, birds, and cats inhabiting our home. There is a flexible morning schedule that allows residents to sleep in if they are so inclined. Family and friends are always welcome to visit at any time.
We Offer The Best
- In-House Physical and Occupational Therapies by Licensed Therapists.
- RN Coverage
- Mental Health Services by a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Private & Semi-Private Rooms
- Licensed Nursing Staff on duty 24 hrs/day
- Special Diets
- Resident Specific Activities
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Respite or Hospice Care
- Beautician Visits at your Request
- Cable Television Service Access
- Private Phone Line Access in Rooms
Ashton Living Center has been recognized repeatedly since 1997 by the State of Idaho, Department of Health and Welfare, Bureau of Facilities Standards, with the L. Jean Schoonover Award for Excellence in Caring.