When you join the Ashton Chamber of Commerce, you will be investing in your community . The Ashton Chamber of Commerce has made a commitment to encourage economic development through active promotion of existing businesses and the attraction of new businesses to the area.
Chamber membership benefits and services include:
On line advertising is proving to be the most powerful and cost-effective tool to drive traffic to your business. With more than 3,000 hits per month, the Chamber website provides information to a multitude of individuals who are planning to vacation or relocate to the area. With membership, your business can be listed on the website with your basic listing including the company name, contact person, address, phone and/or fax number and e-mail address.
Ask about other advertising/marketing opportunities available on the website to include banner ads, and an Elite Marketing Package.
Become A Part Of The Ashton Chamber Of Commerce
- Individual $ 25.00
- Not-for-profit organizations 75.00
- Business 100.00
Premium Membership Option
- Full Chamber Membership
- Banner Ad
*Chamber dues are valid until Oct 31st and come due January 1st. Members joining after October 31st will receive a pro-rated rate for November and December.
Maintain the on line Business Directory offered through www.ashtonidaho.com. Update your information to include company name, contact person, address, phone and/or fax number and e-mail address.
- Display your brochures, business cards and information in our current Chamber Office and at the Visitor Center.
- Provide direct referrals by insertion of your business brochures, card, etc. in packets sent to parties who request area information.
- Provide direct referrals via telephone in response to phone inquiries.
- Include your business in the Ashton Brochure that is disseminated to all visitors, and other Visitor Centers.
- Increase promotional event opportunities such as the Dog Sled Races, the 4th of July Celebration, Mesa Falls Marathon, etc.
- Hold monthly Community Conversation covering topics of interest and concern to our community.